Search the forum,

Discuss Restoring an edwardian hall floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mhawkins

The floor is less than 10m sq. The damaged area needs approx 30 tiles and I attach the pics as asked.

Some tiles are loose and raised and we are looking for help in restoring the floor to its original state.

attach some pics as requested IMG_0048.jpg IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0046.jpg IMG_0047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Restoring an edwardian hall floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.