Discuss Ready To Buy A Sigma, But Have Questions. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was speaking American dollars, not pounds. There are probably better options for you fellas locally, but the eBay option has worked the best for me here in the states. There really is no stores or suppliers to buy a decent cutter where I live, it is all online, so may as well shop around.

I

Italy

I was speaking American dollars, not pounds. There are probably better options for you fellas locally, but the eBay option has worked the best for me here in the states. There really is no stores or suppliers to buy a decent cutter where I live, it is all online, so may as well shop around.
hei @Dhtiling , you have tried to send mail to sigma Italy ?.

S

SurfHunter

Chalker, I sent off an email to Trade tiler, and they only ship to UK & Ireland. I was impressed on their fast response, especially on a sunday.

Yeah, theres only one pace that I saw that carries Sigma here in the states and their pretty expensive and would be cheaper to buy of ebay.

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well my cutter came today..what a pig. Just so you know, there was a $40.00 charge from customs that UPS collected..

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Forgot picture

20160118_163902.jpg

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with seller. Wife paid it, so it really doesn't matter..the 2g didn't have that, but to be fair, this thing is quite large

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
And while most here on the forum prefer it, you should know it comes with metric numbers, so either mark your cuts or get a different tape measure.

S

SurfHunter

think I'll also grab one of those Keter work tables, Any chance that they come with an extra wheel

I

Italy

And while most here on the forum prefer it, you should know it comes with metric numbers, so either mark your cuts or get a different tape measure.
which require the measurement in inches.
it was possible to have an optional :(

S

SurfHunter

Looks like I'll be brushing up on the Metric system !! Jeez after a lifetime of fractions..

this should be fun and comical at same time.

I guess I can order a English imperial units adhesive tape.. Somewhere for the Siggy. :)

Reply to Ready To Buy A Sigma, But Have Questions. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks