Search the forum,

Discuss rated people . com ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CLAYS TILES

just wondering if anyone has used ratedpeople . com

i've just agreed to the 1st 3 months FREE, then its £40 every 3 months!
they txt & email you details of the job,then you decide wheather to take or decline! i've just declined one job as its too far away,but if you take a job they take betwwen £5-10 commission afterwards but they say the will be upfront with anything they offer.................... sounds to good to be true? 1st 3 months free? got to be worth trying right???????:huh2: wot do you think? please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thought When I Signed Up To It Back In December It Was Like Dans Find Trusted Tradesmen!
I'll Cancel It Now!

If it was free for life - like findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk is then it would be ok, but it isn't - Customers just don't use those types of websites - the findtrustedtradesen.co.uk website simply ranks your company details in the search engines making you easily found when people are searching for tilers in your local area - ratedpeople.com is a business getting money from traders - it's completely different.

Don't do it lol

Reply to rated people . com ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.