Search the forum,

Discuss rated people . com ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CLAYS TILES

just wondering if anyone has used ratedpeople . com

i've just agreed to the 1st 3 months FREE, then its £40 every 3 months!
they txt & email you details of the job,then you decide wheather to take or decline! i've just declined one job as its too far away,but if you take a job they take betwwen £5-10 commission afterwards but they say the will be upfront with anything they offer.................... sounds to good to be true? 1st 3 months free? got to be worth trying right???????:huh2: wot do you think? please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

CLAYS you fool....we have had many threads on these cons.......steer clear mate.......thats my advise.....

p.s. i moved your thread in the tilers arms......

C

CLAYS TILES

Thought When I Signed Up To It Back In December It Was Like Dans Find Trusted Tradesmen!
I'll Cancel It Now!

D

DHTiling

very very few of these cold callers are any good..they just want your hard earned pennies thats all..... You would be better upping the phone bill and get calling all those plumbers/builders etc etc......get your name about and the work will come in.....

F

Fred

Get calls from these sorts of companies every day! Especially now, were the new yellow pages has gone out. As soon as they ask you by name, and you say yes, they then say......you ok today.........thats when the phone goes down.............:thumbsup:

C

CLAYS TILES

fred i'm starting to think your way from now on m8,
Dave its all cancelled!
lovely south african woman on phone ''why do you wish to cancel'' when i replied my friend said "YOUR ****" she choked up thankyou sir,have a nice day!!!

B

brian c

As DH says stay clear of these mugs,get calls all the time from them promising the earth,never took them up as it is too good to be true.

D

DHTiling

I have had three calls already this year from ratedtradesman and one trying to get me on the doctors book and one trying to get me on the schools book..they all got the go away bird.....tell them where to go is the best thing to do.....

R

Raja

stay well clear pal as previous tilers said once new yellow pages get circulated u get them all ringing should be a law against spamming of this nature

F

Fekin

I finally had the police federation people call me today about an advert going into their mag... no thank you.

Reply to rated people . com ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen