Search the forum,

Discuss RAIMONDI Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Now while i do have a liking for Rubi and Sigma, i also like the Raimondi range. They have some good ideas. Havent tried their big Washboy though but looks useful and will save your back and knees by the look of it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-RAIMONDI-...42337QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
I have been using the Grout floats for years now and can 100% reccomend them, no sharp edges to catch your hands on and a quick replacement rubber pad.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-RAIMONDI-...42337QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

The seller has lots of good stuff and for anyone just starting out you could do far worse.
Now heres an interesting one.

There is plenty more from the same seller and if anyone has used the Raimondi range before what are your thoughts.
The seller has nothing to do with myself and i just came across it while using Ebay.

M

MICK the Tiler

I've owned a Raimondi 12 inch wet saw for 15+ years. The best wet saw i've owned I've had others rubi,and Gelphi of the same size but the others haven't stood the test of time like my raimondi has. Although I don't use it all the tme these days, it's great to know it will spark to life at a moments notice and preform when it asked too. Fantastic for stone and dong pool coping which I did quite alot of tried doing it with the other brand saws and they simply wore out and would need constant maintainence to keep them in the game. It will cut anything all day everyday and never complain bricks, 40mm thick concrete pavers, heavy sandstone, basalt, large format porcelain, thick marble, just to name a few.

I LOVE my RAIMONDI :hurray: :thumbsup:

H

hillhead

Hi there sir,
one of my local shops carries the raimondi range,great trowels,grout floats,washboys to name a few! i haven't tried the cutters as i only use sigma but might try them soon,have one concern- the dry saws look a bit like montolit ??
same makers maybe?

Joe
Hillhead Tiling
:thumbsup:

G

grumpygrouter

Hi there sir,
one of my local shops carries the raimondi range,great trowels,grout floats,washboys to name a few! i haven't tried the cutters as i only use sigma but might try them soon,have one concern- the dry saws look a bit like montolit ??
same makers maybe?

Joe
Hillhead Tiling
:thumbsup:
Hi Hillhead, the site linked to on ebay is actually "Kwiksplit" - they are the UK importers and distributors for Montolit!

Grumpy

H

hillhead

something strange then grumpy?? still great tools though.

joe
Hillhead T
:grouphug:

J

JOHNNYCLARKE

montolit cutters are made by Raimondi and if get both their brochures you will see they are very similar.
Johnny
Quality

S

sWe

I was under the impression that "Brevetti Montolit S.p.A" supplied "Raimondi S.p.A" with cutters, which is reasonable, seeing how Montolit has a larger selection of cutters than Raimondi.

H

hillhead

Raimondi vs Montolit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who'll win???????
lol.

joe
Hillhead Tiling:lol:

J

JOHNNYCLARKE

ive just checked this out again as im looking for a raimondi pikus 75 wet cutter from taylor tools.
Apparently raimondi make the wet saws for montolit and montolit make the ordinary snap cutters fro raimondi.
So everyone is right to a degree!!

Johnny

Theyre both great cutters.

Ive also got a manta aluminium 120 which is also from italy but bought through National masonary and this a very good cutter.

Reply to RAIMONDI Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen