Currently reading:
Platform to stand on in small bathroom.

Search the forum,

Discuss Platform to stand on in small bathroom. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

Im doing a bathroom with hign celings, and basically when stood on my step ladders right next to the bath I can only just reach across the width of the bath to place the top tile in the corner of the front of the bath wall, was hard work but did it, though how Im going to grout and silicone up there is a whole other matter :huh2:

What would you suggest using to place across the bath to stand on.

Something that would take 18stone of pure man :lol: , while obviously I would pad under it, but what would you use.

D

Dirrty

Im doing a bathroom with hign celings, and basically when stood on my step ladders right next to the bath I can only just reach across the width of the bath to place the top tile in the corner of the front of the bath wall, was hard work but did it, though how Im going to grout and silicone up there is a whole other matter :huh2:

What would you suggest using to place across the bath to stand on.

Something that would take 18stone of pure man :lol: , while obviously I would pad under it, but what would you use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Platform to stand on in small bathroom. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.