Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Plastic cover for industrial wet cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Scott the tiler

Hi guys,
I have an industrial wet cutter (2 men to lift) and am in need of a tent like plastic cover that the machine sits in to stop water spraying everywhere. I have seen a demo on 'you tube' a while ago but can't remember where or when it was. Does anybody know of, or can point me in the right direction to purchase one.

S

Scott the tiler

Remember I posted a thread about tiling on a €7million Yacht? I got the job and start 23 feb. So was hoping to get a wet tent as there are other yachts in close proximity and don't want to make a mess. Also we had a week of rain here and I struggled to cut tiles outside (the painter had just finished painting inside)
With the prices they are might have to improvise and make one.

D

DHTiling

I tried to locate the one on the karl dahm site but no joy....let us know how you get on...

Reply to Plastic cover for industrial wet cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks