Currently reading:
Pictures and set out?

Discuss Pictures and set out? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I have exact same problem.......:incazzato:very frustrating..!!!! even the bloody return keys stopped working again....:incazzato::incazzato:....smilies still work....:lol::lol::lol: just, although I click on them sometimes and loose the whole forum...says 'tilers forum is not responding recover web page'.....then when it comes back ive lost everything ive just typed....:incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

K

kaharrison9

Shame it is not uploading as I know how much guys on here like to mull over photos. I have set out centred on a large feature entrance door. The hallway from the door runs for about 7m before dropping into a 50m2 room that has a 9m long total feature glass wall which would look well with the tile centred on a vertical aluminium post centred in the glass. The grout lines then would not run through from the hallway into the glass room so the dilemma is run the grout line through the hallway into the glass room and throw out the grout line or centre on the room. There will be a 2 ft drop from the hallway into the glass room with steps but no doors. The tiles are white 600 x 600 and white grout. Hard to envisage without pics, any thoughts. Cheers Kev

D

DHTiling

Is it Internet Explorer 10 that you're using and having problems with?

And Dave, what problems are you having?

I am on chrome.

I can go to submit a post / reply etc and it hangs for ages and then it will not post the reply and mostly same as before TF took too long to respond and get a error page.

I have changed my router and upgraded to faster net speed. Still no joy , then you have periods it behaves. It is the same lag mentioned multiple times that was giving double post replies etc.

Also it can happen on tapatalk as well , which others have said as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
hi dan, im going through google chrome now

and as you can see

the return key

works...:thumbsup:

and i can post a pic too, seems the forum likes chrome...

Image0089.jpg

Reply to Pictures and set out? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement