Search the forum,

Discuss NP Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I started in 1978 and worked for my fathers tiling company for many years before setting up alone.I would still sub contract to the company but I wanted to expand into different areas of tile fixing. At this time we were doing large contract work which can become tiresome and so I made my way more into domestic work. I found that I was quite happy to switch between the different contracts and this kept myself happy.

After some while I was offered partnership and so this began another phase in my career. During that time I became a contracts manager for the tile company I worked for but fixing tiles was more my thing. It was then I realised that fixing the tiles was where I was most at home and since 1994 I have been a sole trader.

I work with not only Ceramics but also Porcelain and many types of natural stones such as Slate and Travertine. Using the correct adhesives, Grouts and sealer are a must for a professional job

Reply to NP Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen