Search the forum,

Discuss Not all hardiebacker is made equal? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score

Morning, sorry for the late reply. This is very rare with our products. Any issues with boards we will always work with where you purchased them from and replace free of charge. We sell in excess of a million boards in the UK so there will be a small percentage that may not be up to scratch. With the batch number we can recall and replace immediately.

Sorry you ended up with these. If you let me know where from and if I can help in anyway.

Reaction score
Twice I have used them and both like that, from Topps Tiles in chesterfield, it caused me some head ache! I used 15 boards in total, all bent

Please message me mate. I will sort you some FOC stock and freebies as way of an apology. May sound daft but glad only from one location as likely the same batch of boards so will be an isolated incedent

T

Time's Ran Out

I had 150 like that last year - any freebies!!
Never had an issue with any supplied by CTD Newcastle since they’ve been doing them.
I’ve even got the T shirt and hoodie!

Reply to Not all hardiebacker is made equal? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen