Search the forum,

Discuss New sigma 3g & 3L in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

more choices form sigma

the 3g......45cm with max and click klock variants
the 3L......55cm as above

if this video has already been posted, apologies for the repeat

[video=youtube;hcAb4YQwvGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcAb4YQwvGA[/video]

D

DHTiling

Cracking little video that , just shows the versatility of a Sigma over a Rubi cutter ... so so much better IMO..

A

Aston

well, i have had an issue this week that i cant really go into until its resolved but i have decided to use sigma now and ill make myself like them ..Ive got a 3c and a 2g coming on monday...i've been lucky and lost no money so all's well that ends well...
ive always enjoyed using rubi and i'll never call them but after this, i have to go with my head and do what right for me and other people will do whats right for them...

D

DHTiling

You know me Ed, i never in a million years thought i would use nothing but Rubi , but i got sick of little niggly quality issues and once i used a Sigma then there was no going back .

So easy to convert and build quality is second to none..

W

White Room

I like the way there've changed it so it's easy to change the handles...bought a KK for the 900max cutter.

Reply to New sigma 3g & 3L in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen