Currently reading:
new ( old ) member

Discuss new ( old ) member in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

HI my name is Jimmy Im from chorley lancs , which is in between Preston , Wigan and Bolton . my main businees for the last 25 years has been buying /renovating and selling terraced houses . was buying and selling through the last recession , but this is much worse. I had 8 men on at one time , now I have nothing to do. fortunatly i have hung on to some of the money i have made. I am a bricky by trade and do all my own plastering , walland floor tiling some decorating etc. I am a qualified damp and timber surveyour. . Ihave just joined rated people .com not too sure about it though. Iam self taught as a tiler
although can achieve a reasonable standerd , but only do the basic stuff, but would love to learn more advanced tecnique , if any of you get anything in any way fancy would be happy to give you a lift for free . I am 59 by the way but am in good nick .
Jimmy

Brian , my fist job was at lionel arnolds , ( one month ) was with brian newall and bill aldrige brian was allright but bill was a bully and i jacked. I worked on horwich batths, all sand and cement then, As you proberbly know Brian newall ended up owning it, lionel arnolds that is not horiwch baths lol . If you know john Doran he is my brother in law . his son stephen also worked there

Reply to new ( old ) member in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.