Search the forum,

Discuss New layout, feature and style for FindTrustedTradesmen.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm upgrading www.FindTrustedTradesmen.co.uk at the moment and it comes with lots of new features for you all to have a play with. It'll take a couple of days before I've configured it all (the new bits at least) so I'll email you all via the FTT website as soon as the features are available.

If you've been having problems with retrieving your password if you've forgotten it then you'll find the newer system much more simple to get your password.

New features include automatic screen prints of your websites and they get used instead of your logo if you don't upload your logo to our system. And there's a feature that allows external websites to 'grab' site links and listings to stick them on their own websites so for example a sparky in surrey can list all plumbers in surrey to help their customers and even them to network better. And I'm going to get the whole tilers section on a few of our websites which will help a lot with ranking your listings better along with helping you get more traffic and enquiries.

We're pleased to say the old system has worked really well in developing business for those with listings and I'd encourage you all to update them and add pictures and logo's and what-not, and links to your own website if you have one (www.mistore.co.uk if you don't, mention tilersforums for red carpet treatment). If you don't already have a listing on FTT, then I'd seriously consider getting one as it's free to do so.

Reply to New layout, feature and style for FindTrustedTradesmen.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen