Search the forum,

Discuss Need ideas for Linear tray in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
My customer wants a linear tray ideally around 800 x 1200 with the drain at one end. He's chosen mosaic tiles 48mm square so they're obviously just under the minimum recommended tile size most manufacturers recommend. I therefore need to find a tray (probably solid construction) that will take the tiles and is around the same size. The maximum width I can go to is 900mm. The tray is going over a timber floor and I'm happy to board underneath for support or simply place on existing beams if the instructions recommend etc.

So far the only tray I can find that meets the target is Impey linear deck. Has anyone got any other ideas?

I

Ian

Thanks guys. Going with the impey solution although it's now changed to the aquadec easy fit. I know 48mm tiles are pretty close but would rather not leave myself open to a potential problem in the future. At least I get to try the impey waterguard tanking which is expensive but supposed to be a lot quicker.

The water guard is a much better product than the old style membrane, much thinner and it's got a fleece top so you don't stick to it!

Reply to Need ideas for Linear tray in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen