Search the forum,

Discuss Mucky Washboy - handy hint ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

Has anyone got a Washboy that has seen better days ? If like me, you sometimes forget to clean it properly ?
Use some undiluted brick acid - swill around & scrub with a brush ( health and safety use gloves and goggles ) Rinse with plenty of clean water. Good as new :)

C

CON5933

Good tip...:)
although it's not called a washboy in my house...the mrs calls it "that big expensive bloody bucket"

W

wivers

LOL CON. Let me see if this quote from my Mrs rings any bels for the rest of ya. "I'm fed up wiv coming in and tripping over these bloody tools. What are they doing up here anyway , why aint they in yer van? Hmmmmmmm?? And if you think i'm cleaning those crappy work clothes again after you've only had them on for a day you've got another think coming! And another thing........ Why are you on that damn Tilers Forum again!!!!!!!!!!!"
The joy's of relationships :)

L

Leatherface

Sure my wife thinks I am having cybersex on this website - very suspicious.
Anyways, back in a minute, just gone to get a box of Kleenex and some lubricant - ha ha :)

W

wivers

LOL leather! If we are sharing her CON can u have her this weekend? i'm off round Leathers to use up some of the lube!

Reply to Mucky Washboy - handy hint ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen