Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Moto Gp & Formula One in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

wayne

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
World motocross Grand Prix is on at matterley basin Winchester next weekend 18th-19th. Italy's 8 time world champion is racing can't wait to see him race live again. £55 for weekend ticket not bad value. 6 of us going in vip camping

OP
I

Italy

antonio cairoli
the Sicilian. He lives in Belgium.
a few months ago. seen near my home. (Airoh elmets is 500m air line from my house)
all years . indoor event. organized by airoh elmets.
he present.

OP
O

Old Mod

Could not believe the 'rainmaster' low sided his bike!:eek:
Vali seemed distraught slumped across his tank! :(
Tragic!

OP
T

Tile Shop

Was all about the F1 this weekend, and all I have to say is:

Rosbergs fault! Dirty cheating ba..........

Knowing he was going to get owned by Lewis round the outside, made absolutely no effort to turn. Watch the replay, he didn't start turning until he'd already hit Lewis. His only intention was to run Lewis off the track and give him nowhere to go. And with the penalties he got, basically let him off. Should have been Black-Flagged at that stage of the race taking into consideration to the damage he sustained, or at the very least a time penalty that made him lose further places, or a grid penalty for Silverstone.

Predicting another title for Hamilton. Rosberg ain't got what it takes, he's lost the plot and I highly doubt he'll be at Merc next season.

Rant over.

OP
I

Italy

13718792_10153560222890836_751543118384037259_n.jpg

È stato bello stare davanti a tutti per un po, ma è stato più bello sapere che mio fratello FRENKiE - Francesco Petrucci è l'uomo più veloce d'Italia con una bici da downhill.
- Has been great to stay in front of everyone for a while, but it's more great to know that my brother Francesco become the fastest man in Italy on a downhill bike. — presso Sachsenring.

Reply to Moto Gp & Formula One in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock