Search the forum,

Discuss mossaic sheets??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9598

i tell u what...these glass mosaics are a ( Mind the language) nightmare.......:incazzato:
spent most of the day prepping.
but its gana look good when done..its all in the prep work enit...
whats that saying about the 7 ps...iv 4got it now???? poor preperation provides properly poor performance,or sumit like that....:prrr:...off we go again.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9598

they were some sort of ceramic mosaic in the end ,as the lovely customer:smilewinkgrin: did not no much...
i think they look nice....if you like that sorta thing.:thumbsup:....
:nopity:this is a bit weird enit..lol

Attachments

• dads b room 001.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 57
  • dads b room 002.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 54
  • dads b room 004.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 55
  • dads b room 005.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to mossaic sheets??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.