Search the forum,

Discuss Mobile Style for the Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just updated the forum and have included a mobile forum style for those using a modern phone. If you access the forum using your mobile phone then you can now use a simplified version of the forum which uses the space on your mobile screen much better than the standard layout.

Not only that, I'm creating a Mobile Application (aka an App) for both Apple and Android-based devices, for the electriciansforums.co.uk forum. Once that's been tested and people give it the thumbs up this place will be getting it too.

It'll be free of charge and in the future it may contain adverts but for the time being I don't want to monetize it, I just want to get it working and used by many.

So can those who have a blackberry, android, apple phone please visit the site and give me some feedback.

Apparently the only phones that don't work it well right now are older Blackberry's that have different screen rendering to their newer models. I don't have one so couldn't test it out.

Cheeeeeeeers.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Dan, I have just swapped my blackberry torch for the iphone 4, when my son comes later on he can sort it for me. I am still a bit behind the times, as you know:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem mate.

Open up "Safari" and simply search the google box (top right of the screen) for 'tile forum' and then click us. Then you'll see the login link just there.

U

user123

for those using a modern phone....

Darn, so I suppose this one won't do now?? Tsk.... old phone.jpg

Been a busy bee again, haven't you :) Well done, Dan. I don't have a fancy phone yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dead easy mate. it's a really simple version of the forum layout. If you keep browsing it'll click mate.

There's no 'new posts' button though. That's probably what you're missing is it?

S

Stewart

Dead easy mate. it's a really simple version of the forum layout. If you keep browsing it'll click mate.

There's no 'new posts' button though. That's probably what you're missing is it?

yeah .... that's the one I've been looking for then my battery went. Charging now so will have a play in a bit.

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not only that, I'm creating a Mobile Application (aka an App) for both Apple and Android-based devices, for the electriciansforums.co.uk forum. Once that's been tested and people give it the thumbs up this place will be getting it too.

Sparks already spend too much time on their phones !!! :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I know but on the wrong websites!!!! lol - Now they'll not go blind and will actually genuinely be (kind-of) working.

I

Ian

Just had a peek, how do you get to see all posts? As if you were pressing the 'todays posts' button at the top of the page

Reply to Mobile Style for the Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen