Search the forum,

Discuss Mitre Wizz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

Anyone know when it is coming out and where I can buy one? Anyone? Tony?? :lol:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I'm only posting here to get the notification in my inbox when you get an answer Mike. Just saw the YouTube vid. Very interested in getting my hands on one.

M

Mike Mike

I'm only posting here to get the notification in my inbox when you get an answer Mike. Just saw the YouTube vid. Very interested in getting my hands on one.

That's what I'm talking about Ali! The Mitre Wizz is the best tool ever invented, and never produced.

Someone needs to kick Australia up the behind as it is extremely frustrating being able to watch Mitre Wizz in glorious action, but not to be able to buy one. Hell, I'd buy two, it really does look that good.

Come on Australia. I always knew you had more to offer the world than Neighbours, Kiley Minogue and Crocodile Dundee. Just get that damn thing into production will ya!! :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve Irwin rocked too!

RIP.

Top bloke. Much more interesting than Neighbours, Minogue and Dundee in my opinion.

M

Mike Mike

Perhaps they should invent googles with wipers on for my wet wheel :(

They could invent a machine that tiles for you, a complete bathroom in 30 minutes, then folds up and fits in your pocket. Doesn't mean they'd know how to produce and sell it though...

Reply to Mitre Wizz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.