Search the forum,

Discuss Makita UT120 Mixer & Paddle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

ive got a refina mm30 1800watts, (eibenstock) it mixes sand and cement, anything. i had one stolen out my van back end of last year, gutted. cost me £375 from sheffield insulations.. seen them on ebay for about £349

Hand Held Mixers this one ? same as me HAND HELD MIXER EHR 23/2.2 S.............

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Makita UT120 Mixer & Paddle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.