Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss LOOKING FOR SUB contractor tiler in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
We are looking for a reliable and competent tiler to carry out our bathroom tile works. We are looking for someone with attention to detail and great customer service skills. We carry out 15-20 bathrooms a year many with full tilling. The spec of these bathrooms can vary but many of them are high end wet rooms, so must be capable of tilling niches, mitred corners, walk in shower formers etc and working with natural tiles, mosaics etc when required.

We are based near Maidstone in Kent with the majority of our work being within 20mins of this location.

If interested please PM me.

Many Thanks

P

Paul C

Hi,just seen your add,,am aware it’s quite old but thought would try anyway. Am based just over Dartford crossing in Essex,we are 2 professional tilers own tools transport etc,both mature and only done tile all adult life.Just completing contract so looking for new projects.If you have anything maybe give me a call,,,Paul C 07957118899 cheers

Reply to LOOKING FOR SUB contractor tiler in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock