Discuss Looking for Regal Grey 300x600 Matt tiles from Pilkington in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Z

ziggurat

Hello all, I'm having a bit of a nightmare. I got a sample tile from Tile Giant which I was told was Jakarta Grey GMR82 SS, so I ordered them and when they arrived they were not the same as the sample (a long way off). I think we have now identified my sample tile as 'Regal Grey' (in a matt finish) from Pilkington but as they went into administration locating this tile is proving very difficult. Can any of you guys suggest where I might find this tile or if it was sold under a different name. I need about 80 in total. Failing that does anyone now of a very similar tile?

Hope someone can help with my dilemma, tiler is was due to start on Monday 12th Sep so it's pretty urgent. Many thanks, David

Z

ziggurat

Hi there, I called in to Topps Tiles today and no luck searching on their shop system, I'll try the main number on Monday when they open. I've also looked at the tile in your garage website with no luck. I'm started to hear/see the name 'Royale Matt Grey' as sold by Tile Magic as possible the same tile, do you know anything about this tile? Thanks

C

choppie

They are called Jakarta in tile giant, I bought some from pilkinton a few years back and was looking for the same a couple of weeks ago and found them in TG, checked the old receipt and they are exactly the same. Even though I got them from pilkinton they are actual Niro-granite "Regal" you can find a brochure on their website.
Cheers

Reply to Looking for Regal Grey 300x600 Matt tiles from Pilkington in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22