Currently reading:
looking for kaul washboy

Discuss looking for kaul washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Terry Cottar

Das Werkzeug der Profis
Speedy%20Fliesen%20Waschboy.jpg

Speedy-Fliesen-Waschboy-Bild.jpg
Waschrolle.jpg
m
m
m
Zubehör sehen Sie bitte Katalogseite 6

4031 Fliesen-Waschboy Speedy, 23 l
2-Noppen-Waschrollen
und 2 Laufrollen
4​
21,96​
4037 dito
mit Hydro-Rasterschwammbrett
mit Mittelgriff, 140x280x30
4​
28,79​
4032 Ersatz-Noppen-Waschrolle
1​
3,15​
4013 Ersatz-Laufrolle
1​
2,31​

Do you mean this one

tel

D

diamondtiling

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DJT75

Tradetiler's service is second to none mate, not just saying that 'cos he's a forums sponsor either. Once you've got something fromm TT, you'll be very reluctant to shop elsewhere imo:thumbsup:

I'd like to think so, he certainly has a good reputation around here. However I emailed them 2 months ago about something I was after, on the advice of members on here & never received a reply. & last night spent 4 hours trying to buy a washboy with no joy as the site continously crashed. I've emailed again so I'll await a reply or call.

thanks

Reply to looking for kaul washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.