Discuss looking for a supplier Wimbledon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

brownin

Evening all,
First up, fantastic site I have just come across. Full of useful hints and nice to see people helping one another out! Hopefully I can trouble you guys for some advice. Just moved to tooting from woking in surrey and looking for a close supplier. Used CTD in woking for the last few years and never had any problems with them. Only trouble now is they seem so far away and was hoping to find somewhere a little closer to home. Not really interested in topps tiles to be honest, always found them to be full of bad service coupled with a sales heavy approach. I am gutted CTD do not have a closer store but hopefully someone knows of a good supplier around the wimbledon area? Want to try and avoid randomly having ago at each one if possible. I know there is a tile giant close but being a BAL fan boy, would rather a supplier that sells BAL.

Any help would be massively appreciated and hopefully i'll be able to repay the debt with some 'advice' soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aphilp

Hello and Welcome

We use Boyden Tiles - they are based quite local to Wimbledon and deliver the next day free to any site in the M25 area.

Best Wishes

Anne

Reply to looking for a supplier Wimbledon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay