Search the forum,

Discuss Little montolit cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

@Localtiler Andy go for a Sigma Art 6. I promise you’ll love it and it is of a simple design. I’m sure @Pro Tiler Tools could sort you with one. I’ve got or have used most of all the machines mentioned but this one is my all round go to cutter for small stuff and it’s versitile enough to easily handle 12mm thick porc as well.

U

Unused Account 1

Got some 900x 900 porcelain on a job any of you guys happy with your snapper for these or does it sheer off at the ends ,looks like angle grinder ,

Reply to Little montolit cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen