Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Local supplier has STOPPED doing mapei..........for whatever reason, and started stocking Kerakoll.

Used it this week.................2 part stuff. Quite a nice addy to use.........but I have never heard of it?

Has anyone?

W

White Room

I thought this was a schluter question because of the name kerakoll, As addy never heard of it:huh2:

G

GazTech

just yet.... Do you know something Gaz:huh2:
All I know is that there are hundreds of addy companies, all clammering for a piece of the UK market....what was once only recently a handful is now an army. I'm ready to fix my bayonet....:grin:

Reply to Kerakoll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks I'm getting limestone cladding applied to an external wall and I need to make a choice...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Last week I had grouted a bathroom floor of 100x100 porcelain mosaics using Kerakoll...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen