Discuss Kerakoll Bio Gel adhesive demo afternoon in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

Been using Kerakoll bio gel white for good few months now but one day this week I didn’t take enough from my shed for job I was on so went and got Weber standard set white flexi ( blue bag) from CTD which I used a lot before Kerakoll. It was like going back 5 years, sandy, dry, falling off trowel didn’t go far, and still seemed not as dry next day compared with the Kerakoll

Totally agree. I had to use 6 bags of Weber SPF white and I had 2 bags BioGel. Weber was terrible in comparison.

O

One Day

I saw a demo of it today at Roccia, Bolton, and was very impressed. Does anyone know of any trade prices for it?

Thanks.

25kg bag for less than a 20kg Weber SPF Tom.
I've seen it as little as £18 inc vat.
It's a loss leader at present as it's still coming from Italy.
I expect the price will settle around the £28 mark???

B

Bill

£28 a bag...not sure I will be using it then as I think Tilemaster are bringing a new one out soon too and I bet that won't be anywhere near £28.

B

Blunt Tool

Think more or less every powder adhesive averages out at quid a kilo with vat inc

B

Bill

Now that Kerakoll owns it think it will rise
I hope not. I am trialling a few bags of S1 type from Brit adhesives (Bright Ideas) next week so I will look at the comparison between that and setaflex.......... the Brit stuff works out at £10.40 inc... not expecting much but when you have margins on some jobs, a little goes a long way, so to speak.

Reaction score
Just finished my first job using no-limits for the first time.
Easily the best adhesive I have used!
It’s very clean and tidy, solid bed easily achieved.
I have negotiated a very good pallet price with my supplier and will be using it almost exclusively now.

If it came in a rapid version I think they would corner the market.
Although I’m sure it will have competition soon once others replicate. - hopefully!!

I

Italy

Just finished my first job using no-limits for the first time.
Easily the best adhesive I have used!
It’s very clean and tidy, solid bed easily achieved.
I have negotiated a very good pallet price with my supplier and will be using it almost exclusively now.

If it came in a rapid version I think they would corner the market.
Although I’m sure it will have competition soon once others replicate. - hopefully!!
h40 revolution
is the semirapid version of biogel
in italy
upload_2017-11-9_20-53-32.jpeg

Reply to Kerakoll Bio Gel adhesive demo afternoon in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks