Discuss kent & London tilers Required. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

spacedout

HI I'm looking for an experienced wall and floor tiler , minimum of 10 years on the tools. must have CIS and CSCS cards and own public liability insurance.
qualifications , must be city and guilds or NVQ. or EU nationality equal.
own van is good ,however car will be ok. plus all own tools .for example: wet cutter, grinder 110 volt.. manual tile cutter up to minimum 600mm cutting length. laser and all appropriate hand tools, buckets sponges ,spacer pegs etc etc.
you will be on a self employed basis.
payment terms. work 30 days and get paid on the 30th day. each month.
you will be working along side experienced tilers, so no chancers or blaggers .
top rates of pay .
please contact myself ,all applicants will be interviewed. work will be Kent and London based.

Reply to kent & London tilers Required. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks