Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Kennington, London - entrance stairs in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GBASL0

We have stairs going up to our front door. The old tiles are begining to come off and I'd like to get a quote for replacing them.
- tiles need to be non-sip (existing tiles are very slippery in the wet)
- under stairs is a small bathroom so tiling needs to be waterproof
- heavy duty as a pushchair is often bounced up/down the stairs
some pictures are attached. Existing tiles are 145mmx145mm, there are approx 172 whole tiles and maybe 100-150 half or less tiles.
As well as quoting a price please advise the tiles you would use and the type of adhesive/grout or any other points relating to helping above requirements. Also indication of availability.
I did like the look of Pilkington multi versatiles tiles but they seem to have gone out of business.

D

DHTiling

Please contact this member direct HERE for more details and to enquire about this job..

Please let me know when this job is complete please..

G

GBASL0

Kennington London, entrace stairs with pics

Wow previous post got closed before I had chance to add the pics - here they are.

We have stairs going up to our front door. The old tiles are begining to come off and I'd like to get a quote for replacing them.
- tiles need to be non-sip (existing tiles are very slippery in the wet)
- under stairs is a small bathroom so tiling needs to be waterproof
- heavy duty as a pushchair is often bounced up/down the stairs
some pictures are attached. Existing tiles are 145mmx145mm, there are approx 172 whole tiles and maybe 100-150 half or less tiles.
As well as quoting a price please advise the tiles you would use and the type of adhesive/grout or any other points relating to helping above requirements. Also indication of availability.
I did like the look of Pilkington multi versatiles tiles but they seem to have gone out of business

Attachments

• IMG_3712.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3711.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3710.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3709.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3708.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 136

Reply to Kennington, London - entrance stairs in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks