Search the forum,

Discuss Just ordered some new workwear at a decent price in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Just got a decent deal on some work wear

Got a bodywarmer, 2 x tshirts and 1 hoody all with embroidery for £58 no set up fees etc. They do the embroidery for free in most cases. I just asked them to get my logo from my website so no hassle with art work etc. They are a local supplier to me.

T

tfs

I dont know what the brand is Gary I just saw pics of each item and didnt ask about the brand. If they are still fitting me after one wash thats a good start:lol: If they prove to be decent quality I will be getting my gear from this place in the future. I generaly dont expect the t shirts to last too long, they rarely do with the mess I make:lol:

Reaction score
I get my polo's from primark or matalan, take them to a stall on the market and get logo embroidered on for £3.50 per shirt, total cost £5.50 to £6.50, polo's are good quality from either outlet.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i like it,i put my wifes business web site up on a thread and it gets deleted within A MINUTE ,but another website gets put up,no such thing,whats going on mods,ive even e mailed you lot about it,even sponsering,no replys,im confused.

D

DHTiling

i like it,i put my wifes business web site up on a thread and it gets deleted within A MINUTE ,but another website gets put up,no such thing,whats going on mods,ive even e mailed you lot about it,even sponsering,no replys,im confused.

You using your wife's in your signature was an attempt to gain your wife some business through the forums

The link posted above is a one off and is not meant to make that member any money

But you posting your wife's details was all about purely making money from the forum

Is that clear enough for you?

D

DHTiling

Where have you said this or who have you pm'd.. >

Reply to Just ordered some new workwear at a decent price in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen