Discuss Job in Colchester, maybe leading to more in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

andyb123

Hi all

Im a plumber based in colchester, Essex. I have had a few requests for tiling whn re-fitting bathrooms/en suites. My tiling skills are passable, but not in the league of a professional.

Im looking for a Tiler who i can pass these jobs onto.

I currently have a customer waiting for a quote for tiling an en suite in Colchester.

I work in the following areas Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Clacton, Witham and Chelmsford.

If anyone's insterested, please get in touch. Payment will be made by you quoting and invoicing the customer directly.

Cheers
Andy

R

Ramag

Goodmorning,
I can give you a name and number in that area - from Clacton-on-sea. He is well known, has a top reputation for ceramic and natural stone work in the surrounding area. He has an established business and has been tiling for over 30 years.
The reason I have not given you the name and number is that I am new to the Forum and think that the members should have first choice. If you do not receive any replies mail me and I will send the details straight away.
All the best
Joe

D

DHTiling

Cheers Andy and will you let me know when you have someone for this please and then i can mark it complete..

Anyone interested please pm Andy direct..:thumbsup:

E

Emmamuel

Hi am a tiler currently base at colchester and I had over 8years experience in tiling job so am looking for job. Am a hard worker and am very proud of my work as tiler please if there's any vacancy am available. Thank you

Reaction score
Hi all

Im a plumber based in colchester, Essex. I have had a few requests for tiling whn re-fitting bathrooms/en suites. My tiling skills are passable, but not in the league of a professional.

Im looking for a Tiler who i can pass these jobs onto.

I currently have a customer waiting for a quote for tiling an en suite in Colchester.

I work in the following areas Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Clacton, Witham and Chelmsford.

If anyone's insterested, please get in touch. Payment will be made by you quoting and invoicing the customer directly.

Cheers
Andy
I’m based Chelmsford Andy.give me a shout if you get stuck

Reply to Job in Colchester, maybe leading to more in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks