Search the forum,

Discuss indian paving and cement dust! Help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Hi PJC, thanks everyone for your help...I thought about everything for a while and tried Sarsons Pickling vinegar as a weak acid. I sprayed it on undiluted and left it for 20 minutes then hosed it off. Has worked brillaintly without affecting the colour of the stone and was very cheap to do!
Success and thanks ofr all the advice.
I would leave that for the fish and chips brick acid would have been cheaper lol

A

aleman22

Hi 3greens, I have the same problem - ouch - my contractor has been very liberal with the grouting and now there's a thin layer of concrete all over my lovely Indian sanstone. Quick question - are the slabs you treated with the Sarsons still looking good? Cheers

P

Perry

Hi 3greens, I have the same problem - ouch - my contractor has been very liberal with the grouting and now there's a thin layer of concrete all over my lovely Indian sanstone. Quick question - are the slabs you treated with the Sarsons still looking good? Cheers
That's for fish and chips not sandstone try a fish forum I have experience with both try the brick acid :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Welcome able man - I'am with PJC - but always do a test area out of site first with any cleaner/acid.

Reply to indian paving and cement dust! Help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen