Search the forum,

Discuss Impey course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I'm booked onto the wet room course at Impey in September, the 20th. I was wondering apart from all the cynical comments is it a good course?? I do understand they will push there own products but I wouldn't expect anything else from a manufacturer run course. Cheers.

T

Time's Ran Out

As I'am not aware of any other product of a similar nature to the Impey membrane, it would IMHO have to be of great benefit to anyone wishing to understand the techniques involved in its installation.
Would be interested to know the basis of any 'sneering or mocking' comments as I've always found it a great product to use.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
As I'am not aware of any other product of a similar nature to the Impey membrane, it would IMHO have to be of great benefit to anyone wishing to understand the techniques involved in its installation.
Would be interested to know the basis of any 'sneering or mocking' comments as I've always found it a great product to use.
I only say that as i read an old thread on here where someone was very cynical. I am just the same as you john. I use there products and find them very good. I will write a review when i have completed the course.

Reply to Impey course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen