Discuss I found this killer application - free - online tool for paper catalogues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Got a paper catalogue? Want to have an online brochure perhaps with your contact details and photos of your work?

I've just discovered this online website which can convert your magazine, trade mag, brochure, portfolio, sales stuff etc etc into an online magazine that flicks over the pages.

Really simple to use. Just create a word doc at home and put in all your pages. Then upload for an online conversion. Its ideal to include on your website or send to your customers as a link. They can flick through your brochure without it costing you a penny!

Heres my example: 365DRILLS PATENT ONLINE

This is the main website. And as I said before its a free app

And now I am getting very creative.... Just put up the entire ARCTIC brochure (we are page 26) so its really easy
Arctic Catalogue

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to I found this killer application - free - online tool for paper catalogues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22