Currently reading:
Husqvarna TC670 problem

Discuss Husqvarna TC670 problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ive noticed that some cuts i make using my Husqvarna TC670 cutter are leaving a slightly rough or jagged edge where they have been scored and cut and am wondering if this is normal or if its me, also occasionally when i snap a tile the snapping bar that comes down on to the tile in order to snap it stays stuck down on the top of the tile and i have to pull the tile out and ive no idea why.

Any thoughts as its driving me nuts:mad2:??

Cheers.

Last edited:
D

DEtileD

Hard to say but i would think that would be unlikely. A constant pressure without over doing it is the best to use. Second thing to look at then. What is the quality of the tile? If they are cheap the glaze itself may be the problem. BS don't really prove anything now adays it seems. That said do bear in mind a slight crazing is normal, which is why trims are used, Schluter-Homelux etc

Reply to Husqvarna TC670 problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.