Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Hows Things Going in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Just Rizzle

were half way throught the year and weve been flat out even turning work down, our order book is full till mid august and still getting enquiries and have a couple of jobs to book in . we are now mainly doing bathroom work and have taken on a plumber to work in our team and are also doing new build work in tiling and plumbing.
but talking to some guys in the local merchants they are concerned as enquiries are slowing down, this is some times the case as the holiday season is round the corner and also the brexit thing.are you concerned or are u flat out 8days a week?

F

Flintstone

I am in Yorkshire and pretty busy, and so are other tilers I know in the area. Only 5 days a week tho, not your 8

R

RDTiling

It's been a quiet start to the year in my local area, but that's mainly due to competition from multi trading companies. (I'm not wanting to start an argument over that!!!). I can see the appeal of using them, as it's a one stop shop for the customer.

Things are picking up a bit now and have managed to secure three jobs in one house. I've also managed to get in contact with a couple of new plumbers and I'm seeing working coming in from there too.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm booked till end of August ....best year I've had in a while .....still getting people wanting work doing asap but can only do what I can do......certainly not killing myself with work anymore...life's to short for that...

W

White Room

Got a pool booked in for September and it's very steady till then.

You taking swimming lessons
titanic-081.gif

H

hmtiling

knocked a fair bit back, half because i was too busy, and half because it was s*** work. really busy and loads booked in so can't grumble

S

Stef

Busy busy up here, picking & choosing my jobs as work coming in all the time.
I'm running 3/4 months waiting list so happy days.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm very busy my self 6 and 7 day weeks trying to not turn down any jobs yesterday and the day before we're 14 hour days it's bin a good year so far I'm booking for September now so can't complain

Reply to Hows Things Going in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks