Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss How many miles has your van done? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Include the model, year of manufacture and pics if you can.

2006 vauxhall vivaro, mines coming up to a 6 figures, should be there by midweek!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811818.853535.jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Here's my citreon dispatch. A recent purchase to use whilst I save some pennies. Bit tatty but a really good van actually. Put 3000 on it in the last 6 months. But since it came out the factory it has been doing less than that a year.
ynaju9ym.jpg

va9ary4e.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Here's my citreon dispatch. A recent purchase to use whilst I save some pennies. Bit tatty but a really good van actually. Put 3000 on it in the last 6 months. But since it came out the factory it has been doing less than that a year.
ynaju9ym.jpg

va9ary4e.jpg

Still a baby!!!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
54 plate Renault Trafic, done 148K. Did 1600 miles in it last week! I'm too busy drinking Stella and doing paperwork to take a picture:lol:

I

Ian

54 plate Renault Trafic, done 148K. Did 1600 miles in it last week! I'm too busy drinking Stella and doing paperwork to take a picture:lol:

Crikey that's some going!

Geoff is winning with 175k currently, where's Andy Allen? His van doesn't even need taxing anymore it's that old :lol:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Geoff is winning with 175k currently, where's Andy Allen? His van doesn't even need taxing anymore it's that old :lol:

Was working in Essex, had to drive to Bournemouth and back one day (360 mile trip) plus had a job in Hatfield that I was going to every night which was 150 mile trip plus Essex and back..... Don't mind the driving it's the filling up that's a killer!! My mates 53 plate transit has got 230k on the clock and still runs like a dream....

O

On one

Was working in Essex, had to drive to Bournemouth and back one day (360 mile trip) plus had a job in Hatfield that I was going to every night which was 150 mile trip plus Essex and back..... Don't mind the driving it's the filling up that's a killer!! My mates 53 plate transit has got 230k on the clock and still runs like a dream....
So....when you renew your van insurance how many miles do you quote to the Ins Comp?????.....just had the car MOT'd and on the printout it now states the mileage for the last 3 years......just me being cynical...but to me...if you have to make a claim....and the figures don't match up......another reason to reject your claim????????

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
So....when you renew your van insurance how many miles do you quote to the Ins Comp?????.....just had the car MOT'd and on the printout it now states the mileage for the last 3 years......just me being cynical...but to me...if you have to make a claim....and the figures don't match up......another reason to reject your claim????????

I tell them about 30k per year which is about right. I'm always straight with insurance companies, hopefully I'll never need to use them but if I do I don't want to give them any excuse not to pay out.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Ha bloody ha.........my van may have been arround when the dinosours roamed the earth, or tj was a teenager, but its only done 102,000 miles, had 35,000 on it when i bought it 10 years, trouble with 1998 transits is the body work rusts and fall apart before the engine gives out, the mot up in april, so will need to get another van before then, may splash out on a 1999 model......lol

D

Deleted member 9966

I don't have a van but my vectra has the same engine as the Vivaro and it's just about to tip 157k miles. I bought it with 138k on it 2 years ago, when it was 4 years old.

Reply to How many miles has your van done? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks