Discuss Hi i am new to the forum :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello all.
I'm relatively new to tiling, but have been a plumber for a while. I have done small bits of tiling before when I was helping out with kitchen fitting etc. I'm now looking to take on more tiling jobs on whole bathroom refurbs and look forward to absorbing all the wealth of knowledge you have and to share with you my experiences. I have looked at tiling coarses before, but I couldn't seem to find anything near me around the cambridge area.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome @ChristianHough. :)

Loads of knowledge to be shared here, just don’t tell them your a Plumber... oh :tearsofjoy:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Go steady taking on those new jobs nowt too much too soon.

Reply to Hi i am new to the forum :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks