I'm Looking For This Tile Help finding similar tile

Search the forum,

Discuss Help finding similar tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
My existing tiles are actually 195 x 243 when I measure them myself. Would these be typically sold as 200 x 250?

Generally yes. Batches can vary but that is a fair difference. What size grout joints are In the original tiles? You may be able to pinch a mm or two back if they are big joints and space the new ones closer together?

Reply to Help finding similar tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen