Search the forum,

Discuss Hello From Filplastic - Van Storage Products in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Hello and welcome, I recently was just asking the folks what way they stored their trowels funnily enough.

Some good products on your web site, nicely priced too :thumbsup:

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got yours in my van, to the right of the pic.
I have a friend that live in spaldington, is that your premises near the junction?

Welcome . View attachment 79317

Whoa!!!!!!!! I look at your van storage with great envy @Chalker I wish I could motivate myself to do something like that in my shed of a van, I have best intentions but at the end of the day my scrap iron of a tool box etc get lobbed through the doors.

Reaction score
Got yours in my van, to the right of the pic.
I have a friend that live in spaldington, is that your premises near the junction?

Welcome . View attachment 79317
Hi Chalker,

Your van looks great, in fact it looks more like a workshop than a van! You'll have a lot of van envy posting that photo.

Yes that's our warehouse at Spaldington. Feel free to pop in if you ever need anything, Keith the manager there can probably sort you out with a bargain!

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Chalker,

Your van looks great, in fact it looks more like a workshop than a van! You'll have a lot of van envy posting that photo.

Yes that's our warehouse at Spaldington. Feel free to pop in if you ever need anything, Keith the manager there can probably sort you out with a bargain!

Brilliant....that sounds like samples @Chalker any chance you can throw some my way please, was looking at them last night on website trying to figure out how I'll fit them in o_O

Reply to Hello From Filplastic - Van Storage Products in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen