Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Hello From Filplastic - Van Storage Products in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
We've just recently taken out an advert with Dan on this forum so wanted to say hello, and open a thread in case anyone wanted to ask any questions about us or our products.

We're a friendly bunch based in East Yorkshire, established in 1993, and our advert on the forum is for van storage bins, the sort that tilt forward and have a metal locking bar to stop them opening in transit.

You can order online and pay by card or Paypal, the bins are in stock and are usually delivered within 3 working days. You're also welcome to collect from our East Yorkshire warehouse if you want to save the delivery cost.

We've sold thousands of units and never had a complaint about quality or durability. The bins are also made to withstand temperatures between -40 and +85 degrees, so they won't become brittle or shatter in the cold. The most popular size is the 4 bin unit. Prices start at £8.40 + VAT & Delivery for the smallest 9 bin unit, this includes the metal locking bar.

Our sales office is open between 8.30-5.30pm Mon-Fri, so we can answer questions fairly swiftly. Our contact number is 01430 410450 and website is Van Storage ? Filplastic UK Ltd if you want to visit.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

27_Compartment_Cropped_grande.jpg

Locking_Bar_8cb4e6bc-2f67-482e-9c60-9d52b39e379e_grande.jpg

Reaction score
Hi you two - and thanks for your messages.

I didn't know if we'd be hounded out being a sponsor, so it's nice to have a warm welcome :)!

Reaction score
Good, we like lively! I lurked around a bit before starting the process to become a sponsor, and you all seemed a really friendly bunch, very much on our wavelength!

O

Old Mod

Friendly?
thinking-023.GIF

That's only probably cos we delete u if you're not! :D

Haha, but yeah, we have our moments.

It's nice however, to hear that you see as a friendly bunch! ;)
Thank you.
I hope your time with us is both enjoyable and of course, profitable! :)

Reply to Hello From Filplastic - Van Storage Products in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks