Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Birthday Antonio! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I hope you are having an extra day off today @antonio, so that you are able to celebrate your birthday today with your family!

Happy Birthday Antonio!

Have a great day my friend!!

s9182.gif

I

Italy

I hope you are having an extra day off today @antonio, so that you are able to celebrate your birthday today with your family!

Happy Birthday Antonio!

Have a great day my friend!!

s9182.gif
sincerely, I celebrated yesterday with my family.(It was not possible. all be home from work.)
Today, day of relaxation, just for me.
ps. half a century, it does not happen every year.
Thanks Marc, for thought.

Reply to Happy Birthday Antonio! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in the more relevant forum. I hope your businesses are flourishing! Be well
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays