Search the forum,

Discuss Granfix maxi grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with Maxi other than it never felt as user friendly as say TileMaster, but for performance I think it's good gear. My own hall is grouted with limestone, granted it was saturated with Stainstop, but always cleans up great.

F

Flintstone

How do you saturate the grout with stain stop if the tiles don't require sealing? Unless that did require it of course

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yep trav tiles, Stainstop and Care Sheen. Cheap travertine now looks like somewhat dearer polished marble. Thinking back my sister in law's bathroom was grouted with white Maxi about 5 years ago maybe, still looks good, no noticeable discolouration.

Reply to Granfix maxi grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen