Search the forum,

Discuss Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I use good print as well..they have an online design sevice then you can proof them before ordering......loads of designs to choose from........

W

White Room

well like they say u dont get somink for nufink these days !
no pestering emails yet, and i gave them the wrong phone number on the site, so if they or cold callers do try to contact me il quote the tele pref service lol ,

I know they are cheap and cheerful , but perfect for sticking on cars etc, il let you know the ratio i get for jobs via vista cards lol.

any one know any more cheap deals around. ?

j x

Vista also do card's with magnet's, Allway's look at the fridge to see how many magnet's there are and leave one of my card's attached

T

tysfoot

bought free business cards from vista. really poor quality and they dont fit in my wallet

I

IvegotsTILE

I also use goodprint,On the counter at topps theres 4 cards that are the same,just different names looks really bad.
Don't get me wrong if your on a budget there for you but if you want to stand out from the crowd(thats the whole point)then spend a bit.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I also used Vista. re the unwanted emails, you can stop them...if you read the bottom of their email to you, there is a way of "unsubscribing".

Reply to Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen