Search the forum,

Discuss Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

julie67

elllooo last week i found a site that does 250 free business cards, so i filled in my info and pressed enter, they charged i think 3 quid for postage. for 3quid i thought they cant be too bad ?, they arrived today they are actually quite good, and they gave me 2 x 25% of next 2 orders , one thing is they do have the website addy on the back. also they do loads of other stationary as well.

www.vistaprint.co.uk

just thought id tell u

xx

M

monty

I also got 250 a few weeks ago...i thought they was good but basic...I've just designed my own and am about to order 5000 from vistaprint..

Quantity:

Customisation:Yes, Foil accent Yes, Paper Stock:265g/m², Colour Options:4/0 - Full colour front, blank back

£90 plus delivery :hurray:

monty

C

CLAYS TILES

i've used vista print for my stuff,you only pay on postage,more you buy the postage goes up,so it pays to buy as much as you can in one go,then use slowest delivery charge to keep price down!!
i pay to have my name & number on rear with glossy front!
my last order was over 80 squid,but i had everything they was giving me for FREE!
BEWARE when you order they offer you to sign up for more free stuff! THIS IS NOT FREE,YOU GET CHARGED £9.99 PER MONTH,IT WAS 8 MONTHS B4 I REALISED THIS,I CONTACTED THEM & AFTER A HEATED ARGUMENT I WAS RE-EMBURSED ALL £90 THEY HAD TAKEN OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT! B4 ANYONE SAYS HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE, I DONT USE MY CARD THAT OFTEN SO PAY LITTLE NOTICE TO STATEMENTS!:huh2:

Reaction score
i read the reason they are so cheap is because they sell ur details on to other companys (how true i dont know)

they barely break even on the cards but their profit is made on selling ur details :mad2:

J

julie67

well like they say u dont get somink for nufink these days !
no pestering emails yet, and i gave them the wrong phone number on the site, so if they or cold callers do try to contact me il quote the tele pref service lol ,

I know they are cheap and cheerful , but perfect for sticking on cars etc, il let you know the ratio i get for jobs via vista cards lol.

any one know any more cheap deals around. ?

j x

Reply to Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen