Search the forum,

Discuss Floods in cumbria: in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean fsy

i live in workington where the bridges have collapsed and the police man was swept away. cockermouth is about 7 miles away. Absolute devastation here. crippled the complete area. the policemans body was found about 15 miles away on Allonby beach, cant beleive it what taken that far in a couple of hours. There Should be plenty of work for me for the next few years i would say.
These pics were taken from my dads back garden:
DSCN8740.jpg

DSCN8741.jpg

DSCN8751.jpg

DSCN8756.jpg

DSCN8749.jpg

D

doug boardley

I was in Center Parcs (Penrith) this week, but driving back to Kendal there was a helluva lot of land under water. Staff member at Center Parcs said that 150 staff from west cumbria didn't make it in to work today, which was a blow, as friday is the busiest day of the week (changeover day). Some of my Facebook friends have posted pics of River Kent (through Kendal) I'll see if I can post them:thumbsup:

Reply to Floods in cumbria: in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.