Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Fast track tiling course advice in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Guys,

I'm here to ask for advice on on fast track tile courses, such as, UK pro tilers, construction skills college and able skills. I'm leaning towards, construction skills and and able skills as they are only 2 hours away from me.

I'm based in Oxfordshire, I have 5 years background in plumbing and heating. I currently have my level 2 and 3 in plumbing and heating and I also hold my gas Safe card.

I'm looking to go into bathroom installation but I would like get some experience in tile through a fast track course to get my NVQ in tile.

I would also like to get into working with professional tilers or bathroom installers/tilers. Would this course give me better advantage in getting a job in this area. Has anyone had a similar experience they can share that might help me?

Thanks in advance

Josh.

bsc ceramics

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't know if you can get your nvq on a fast track, but I did mine years ago
at able skills but I had been tile for many years before. contact Max at able skills
if he is still there, but they will tell you the best way to do it. Good luck :thumbsup:

Reaction score
NVQ2 is a work-based assessment you apply for after your course. A local assessor visits you on site

Reply to Fast track tiling course advice in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock