Discuss Extinction Rebellion Rally in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,couldn’t work today because of the Extinction Rebellion rally on Deansgate .We couldn’t get our van near to site to load off tiles ,Lost most of Friday ,Saturday and Today .Wouldnt mind but most of them look like people who have never done a days work in there lives ,probably going from one protest to another.
Rant over .

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Gutted for you matey.

They've either never worked in their lives, or live off of a trust fund.

Working class surely can't afford to take off so many days work.

The media need stop covering them so heavily. A quick mention would do.

We've had the pro and anti brexit marches for years now. We need just get on with it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@widler, please stop swearing and dodging the censorship system in your threads, at least in the public forums. In the arms I'm not as fussed. But we aren't facebook mate you need try not do that. I have to follow you around editing your posts and to be honest, I could do without it. I'm still configuring all the forums from their upgrades and whatnot and my time would be better spent finishing that off.

You understand? - As I'm dishing formal warnings out next time mate I've done it a few times now this past couple of days.

I think I've set it to 3 warnings in 12 months is an automatic lifetime ban on this forum. Might be 5. I wouldn't test it personally.

I can blow off at times, passion and all that, but your post above didn't warrant it. Especially considering @finlay who lost actual work because of it nearly managed to post it with no edit required lol ;)

Q

Qwerty

A group conceived from a psychedelic drug fuelled weekend by its founder...... explains it all!

Reply to Extinction Rebellion Rally in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks