Search the forum,

Discuss Evostik Tile on Wood flexible in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bathroomboy

Made a big mistake buying this stuff, when I used to work for Dolphin bathrooms some years ago they used to supply it on the job.
I only got it as I was going directy onto chipboard floor ( i usually ply line) which had been previously tiled so no issues wih that. Put them down late afternoon yesterday, arrived on site this morning and the stuffs not gone off, nowhere near, still soft, really is poor product.
Lost a full day with it as I can't work in the room, hope it's set in the morning or I am in a mess.

B

bathroomboy

It's in a 10kg tub and doubles as a grout ,a floor not that I'd use it for grouting, I usually use Dunlop or Bal, but with going on the chipboard I thought I try it as it says ok for this, I just can'd believe how slow it takes to go off, beginning to think something is seriously wrong with it. See link
Adhesives and Sealants for the DIY, Trade & Stationery Markets

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Evostik Tile on Wood flexible in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.