Search the forum,

Discuss Embarrassing things found in bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Started a bathroom install on monday and found what must be over 400 **** mags behind bath panel.
70s, 80s, 90s. Funny to see how women changed there grooming habits over these decades.
Placed all these mags into 2 4ft high piles at top of stairs. The woman of the house seen them and asked us to keep this sort of stuff in the van, rather than reading them in the house.
:yikes:

After a embarrassing explanation of where they come from her husband got it in the neck.
Felt so bad for him. If it had been 1 or 2 mags i would have binned them but 2, 4ft high piles, i mean?

Things are ok now and his wife's has gave him a nickname

"The Perv"

Have any of you had anything similar happen?

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've done loads of work for royal mail refurbing the toilets, the gents always turn up stuff like that, behind mirrors or up on the ceiling tiles. Always good for a giggle when you ask random workers if they belong to them!!

T

Time's Ran Out

Went into a French toilet in the 1970's and there was no seat, just 2 foot pads to stand on and a hole In the ground to aim for!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

How do you get 400 mags under a bath and you took time to count them as well :lol: ... who is the perv :)

Reaction score
I used to do a lot of work Greene King refurbing their Pub toilets. This wasn't out job but I had to remove a wall access panel to access the floor on the urinal wall.

After ripping the lot out I found a Carrier bag FULL of Cannabis buds! they must have been there a long time as the access boards to the wall were silicon'd firm...
One of the boys on the site made it disappear :lol:

M

Mr T

had to clean out our own loft ready to be re-insulated and came across a "special" bag.. had all sorts in there daired not put my hand in lol

Reply to Embarrassing things found in bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen